TRIBUTE TO MY BELOVED SCHOOL SON, DANIEL ADIGUN.

 

Few minutes ago, I received message from Miss. Abisola with words "Good day Mr. Olufadi, your adorable school son named Daniel Adigun involved in an accident along Lagos-Badagry way. Sir, I'm sorry to tell you that we lost Daniel". I was taciturn for some minutes, tears arouse my eyes and asking many questions. 


Daniel Adigun, I remember your school days in Kwara State Polytechnic Ilorin. As a student of mass communication, you tagged my as your school father from the first day in the Polytechnic which I accepted the role vehemently. As a vibrant, young, eloquent and handsome guy. You joined Nollywood industry after your school programme, it was delightful moment the day you called me and shared some of your works in the industry. 


I unveiled my happiness to the world that I have a talented son in the industry. Anytime you shared your latest movie to me, I'll quickly uploaded it on my social media platforms as one of my products.


Alas! Daniel, you left this sinful world with your family in such pathetic accident. 


Where are your promises? "Dad, I'll be in Ilorin soon just to see you. Dad, I'll tell you my next plan academically next week. Dad, I've missed your didactic words. Dad, I want add more skills in the industry etcetera😭😭.


Dear school son, I'll forever remembering those memories we shared during your life time. You left so soon😭

I wish to help the situation, but am helpless.

Daniel Adigun, RIP😭😭

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REFLECTION OF REALITY

MOMENT OF TRUTH

A PALM WINE TREE IN THE DESERT (A Reflection of Engr. Dr Jimoh Abdul Muhammad. The Rector, Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin.)